KCNN Rentals, Tobago
Terms & Conditions
Relevant Extracts from the KCNN Contract:
- All insurance premiums are paid by owner
- Fifty (50%) will be charged on all refund fees.
- In case of neglect, tampering, loss or accident, the Hirer agrees to make the good necessary repairs or compensation up to a maximum of TTD 10,000.00 to be paid in full at least 72 hours after damages are done to vehicle. Deposit of TTD 1,500 payable in advance.
- Any hirer losing the key of the vehicle will be charges TTD 50.00 for a key replacement
- The Hirer must be satisfied on spot that the car is in perfect working condition before taking possession of the vehicle.
- Hirer acknowledges and agrees that vehicle is the property of the operator and is to be returned on termination date and time specified or sooner if demanded by operator. Failure to do so may result in a penalty charge of a minimum of one day’s rental.
- Any person other than the hirer who is found driving the said vehicle, the vehicle would be seized by the owner or any person authorised by the owner and no monies refunded.
Terms & Conditions (as printed on the Rental Contract):
Upon conclusion of the rental agreement, Renter shall pay in advance the amount specified for deposits on the reverse side; and upon the return of the vehicle, operator shall refund any amount paid in excess or if the advance payment is insufficient, Hirer shall pay operator the difference.
Renter shall operate and care for vehicle in a reasonable, responsible and appropriate manner and shall refrain from any of the following actions:
- Using the vehicle for freight transportation or similar commercial or carrier purposes, except for those uses commonly permitted by law.
- Allowing a third party not included under the stipulations of this agreement to operate and/or use the vehicle.
- Altering the original conditions of the vehicle by such means as rebuilding or refinishing any part of it.
- Using the vehicle for tests or competitions, or using it for towing, pulling or pushing any other vehicle.
- Overloading the vehicle beyond its specified carrying capacity, or operating vehicle on flat or insufficiently inflated tyres.
- In case of an accident, Driver shall take measures required under the law regardless of the scale of the accident or the extent of damage and/or injury cause, and shall observe the following clauses:
- Hirer shall promptly notify operator and submit without delay documents and any other effects that might serve as evidence as may be required by insurance firm contracted by operator.
- Renter shall not conclude with a third party any settlement agreement which may adversely affect the interest of operator without the consent of the latter.
- Renter shall promptly pay any fines or penalties imposed for parking violations, or any violation committed during the operation or use of the vehicle under the terms of this agreement. Renter must report all accidents immediately to local police and complete accident report.
Renter authorises operator to possess a Credit Card Voucher (if applicable) in Renter’s name or charges.
Renter is responsible for fuel and support to return car with the specific amount given. No refund will be made for any unused fuel remaining in the fuel tank at the end of the rental period.
The minimum rental period is one day from morning to evening.
Daily rates do not include fuel, local tax, personal accident and C.D.W.
Extra Drivers: (1) TTD30.00 (2) TTD 50.00