K.J.Car Rentals, Tobago
Terms & Conditions
Relevant Extracts from the K.J.Car Rentals Contract:
- All insurance premiums, taxes, etc., are paid by the owner.
- The Hirer is responsible for the routine maintenance and care of the vehicle and accessories and will present same for free service every seven days.
- In case of neglect, tampering, loss or accident the Hirer agrees to make good the necessary repairs or compensation up to a maximum of $ 5,000. To be paid at least 72 hours after damages done to the vehicle.
- Points to be checked before delivery and on return of vehicle: 1. Gasoline 2. Oil 3. Water 4. Tyres 5. Spare Wheel and Tools 6. Lilghts 7. Horn 8. Speedometer Cable Connection and Mileage 9. Vehicle Body 10. Stereo
Terms & Conditions (as printed on the Rental Contract):
The hirer would be solely responsible for all Damages done to vehicle.
- no person, other thatn the above shall be entitled to drive during the period of Hire.
- Hirer acknowledes and agrees that vehicle is the property of Operator and is to be returned on termination date specified or sooner if demanded by Operator.
- Authorised for PRIVATE USE ONLY, (Nor for TAXI or PH use).