Excursions and Transfers Terms & Conditions
All excursions in and from Tobago are inclusive
of return accommodation transfers within the greater Scarborough area,
and those from Trinidad are inclusive of return
accommodation transfers within Port of Spain. For transfers outside
these areas, a pro Person surcharge applies, depending on your location
on the island.
- All excursion rates are quoted in USD and Vat inclusive,
and prices are based on a minimum of 4 persons participating,
*(can be subject to change without notice). For excursions with
1-3 participants, please contact us for prices.
- Descriptions may vary slightly from the actual tour provided.
Please familiarize yourself with the terms of payment and
cancellation policy and the cancellation fees for excursions
which may be assessed once a booking has been confirmed.
- All transfer rates are quoted in USD, Vat inclusive and
prices are based on 1-2 persons' round trip, (and are
subject to change without notice).
- One-way transfer is 50% of the return transfer based on 1-2
- Transfer rates for children 2-11 years is 50% of the adult
rate. Date of Birth must be stated on the booking.
- Transfers between the hours of 10:00 pm and 6:00 am are
subject to a 50% surcharge.
- Child seat available on request at an additional charge per
child per transfer.
- The waiting time at the airport may not exceed 45 minutes.
- Our driver representative will await you outside the arrival
terminal of the ANR Robinson International Airport to take
you to your accommodation.
- In case there are changes in the schedule of your arrival
flight, kindly inform us, so we can re-arrange your
- If your flight is substantially delayed and accurate
arrival information has not been issued/available, we are
unable to guarantee that our driver will still be at the
airport to meet you.
- The customer should make every effort to notify us of
re-scheduled arrival time.
- Airport transfer charges are non-refundable in the case
of substantial delays where information has not been
available to us.
- Credit Card Charges are made in local currency (TTD).
An FX rate of USD 1 = TTD
Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_get_FXRates() in /var/www/vhosts/yes-tourism.com/httpdocs/de/terms.php on line 71