Excursions and Transfers Terms & Conditions
All excursions in and from Tobago are inclusive
of return accommodation transfers within the greater Scarborough area,
and those from Trinidad are inclusive of return
accommodation transfers within Port of Spain. For transfers outside
these areas, a per person surcharge applies, depending on your location
on the island.
- All excursion rates are quoted in USD and Vat inclusive,
and prices are based on a minimum of 4 persons participating,
*(can be subject to change without notice). For excursions with
1-3 participants, please contact us for prices.
- Descriptions may vary slightly from the actual tour provided.
Please familiarize yourself with the terms of payment and
cancellation policy and the cancellation fees for excursions
which may be assessed once a booking has been confirmed.
- All transfer rates are quoted in USD, Vat inclusive and
prices are based on 1-2 persons' round trip, (and are
subject to change without notice).
- One-way transfer is 50% of the return transfer based on 1-2
- Transfer rates for children 2-11 years is 50% of the adult
rate. Date of Birth must be stated on the booking.
- Transfers between the hours of 10:00 pm and 6:00 am are
subject to a 50% surcharge.
- Child seat available on request at an additional charge per
child per transfer.
- The waiting time at the airport may not exceed 45 minutes.
- Our driver representative will await you outside the arrival
terminal of the ANR Robinson International Airport to take
you to your accommodation.
- In case there are changes in the schedule of your arrival
flight, kindly inform us, so we can re-arrange your
- If your flight is substantially delayed and accurate
arrival information has not been issued/available, we are
unable to guarantee that our driver will still be at the
airport to meet you.
- The customer should make every effort to notify us of
re-scheduled arrival time.
- Airport transfer charges are non-refundable in the case
of substantial delays where information has not been
available to us.
- Credit Card Charges are made in local currency (TTD).
An FX rate of USD 1 = TTD 6.60 applies.
- Any services other than the ones listed will be quoted
on a request basis.
Terms of Payment
Group bookings - (6 and more persons) require
a 50% non-refundable down payment at the time of booking for land
and water based excursions.
Multi-day tours - require a 50% non-refundable
deposit at the time of booking with full payment due 30 days prior
to the excursion. Multi-day tours booked within 30 days prior to
departure are payable in full at time of booking.
All other excursions -100% down payment - for
excursion to Trinidad a non-refundable 100% deposit is necessary
to confirm reservations. When submitting the booking you agree that
your credit card will be charged according to the terms and
conditions of payment and the cancellation policy of Yes Tourism.
All transfers – a 100% down payment is required
for all transfers to confirm the reservation. When submitting the
booking you agree that your credit card will be charged according
to the terms of payment and the cancellation policy of Yes Tourism.
Credit Card (VISA and MasterCard) Payments:
Credit Cards are charged in local currency Trinidad & Tobago
Dollars (TT$) and will be exchanged by your banking institution at
the exchange rate applicable on the day the bank processes the
charge. For this reason, there may be a variation in the U.S price
quoted and the actual rate processed on that day. (Charge on the
credit card will be listed as Yes Tourism Ltd.)
Children under 12 years enjoy a 40% discounted rate for bus
excursions in Tobago only. Infants and children up to 2 years are
complimentary, except on Trinidad Excursions.
Cancellations / No Show Policies
- Please keep in mind that online cancellations will only
be accepted on working days Monday to Friday, 0800hrs
to 1600hrs local time! All cancellations must be made
in writing. Cancellations are subject to a penalty.
- The following cancellation fees applies if a cancellation
- 30 days prior to client arrival: 50% of total
amount will be retained.
- 7 days prior to client arrival: 100% of total
amount will be retained.
- Arrival Date and No Show 100% of total price
will be retained.
- If customers do not show up (No Show at airport or hotel)
as stated in the reservation, we reserve the right to
charge in full.
- The cancellations for Excursions and Transfers must be
received 30 days prior to the arrival date to avoid
Higher cancellation fees may apply on some independently
supplied services. "YTL" reserves the right to cancel or
re-schedule any Excursion.
If cancellation is made prior to departure of the Excursion
by "YTL", the only responsibility of "YTL" will be to refund
or credit the amount received or invoiced for the Excursion
"YTL" cannot assume responsibility for any additional costs
or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation or
other travel arrangements not made through "YTL".
Guests with Disabilities:
Guests with disabilities should inquire in advance about any
particular tour they are interested in and to determine how
best we can support them with their needs.
All excursion operators reserve the right to deny participation
to passengers based on such criteria as they may establish prior
to the tour. Yes Tourism Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or
rescind any booking which was made on the basis of erroneous
or incorrect information on this web site (such as
typographical errors or other mistakes as to the specified pricing).